Are you using digital marketing techniques for the online promotion of your business? So you must have heard the term of Google Adsense, which is an advertising placement service powered by Google. AdSense service is exclusively designed for the website publishers who are seeking to display their targeted texts, the video, or the image advertisements on the pages of the websites. It then renders them the chances to earn some money when the users on the site click the ads. The AdSense program is available for the developers and the publishers as well, and they can use the services to get in revenue for the iPhone apps, web browser games, and many more things.
So in case you wish to delete your AdSense account, then here is how you can do this easily.
Delete Your AdSense Account
The first requirement to delete the account is that you must be the account administrator. Once you have made the deletion of the report, you will get your entire payment approximately 90 days of the end of the month, provided that the account balance is more than the cancellation threshold.
Here are the steps that will help you to delete your Adsense account.
- First, you have to sign in the AdSense account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and here will find the option of the account information
- Click on the cancel account button
- Now, you have to review the information that appears on the cancel account page.
- Now, you will be receiving the cancellation email on your email account. There you will find a link through which you can complete the account deletion process. Follow the on-screen instructions, and then you will get a message displaying that the account has been successfully deleted.
- If there is more than one administrator account, then all of the administrators will receive the notification about the deletion of the AdSense account that is associated with their Google accounts.
- If the account holdings are more than the cancellation threshold amounts, then make sure that you have removed all the holds, and your account is eligible to receive the payments. You can also go to the link to Find out why your account may have a payment hold to get more information about the amount holds.
Things to know before deleting the account
If you are going to remove the AdSense account then you must be knowing about the following items:
- The AdSense code will stop working after deleting the account, so ensure that from all of your pages, you have removed the ad code.
- For the users who have associated a custom search engine with the AdSense account, then the search will work continuously. Still, the ads will no longer remain associated with your account.
- If the access to the account is given to someone else as well, then they will not be able to sign up for their AdSense account with the email addresses that were linked to your accounts.
- You must download all of your data and the reports in the CSV formats before you delete your accounts.
If in the future, you wish to participate again with the Adsense, then you will have to start the complete process of sign up by submitting the new application using a new email address that is not previously associated with any previous Adsense account.