Working on Google AdSense but want to How To Change address In Adsense? Struggling to get your AdSense payment because of address issues? Want to know how to change address in Google AdSense?
It surely is a difficult time when you are afraid about your payment that you are yet to receive and want to change the billing address. Well, here is some good news for you. You are NOT ALONE. So many people around the world face this problem, sometimes people want to change the country all together in the address. Let’s take a look at how we can do it.
Can I Change Country In AdSense?
Shifted to another country? Want to change your details and address? Tried changing the country? Well, AdSense only provides for address change and not for country.
Is it any how possible to change the country? Well, the answer is NO. If you really want to do it, then you’ll have to delete your existing account and create a new one with your details. Remember, that doing this will will delete all your stats, your previous earnings and your unpaid earnings. I will suggest that your redeem your unpaid earnings before moving to another country. Also, if you really wish to keep your stats, then create a new account for new country.
Google AdSense does not allow you to change the country in your billing address probably for the tax and legal reasons (Not too cure about the reason).
How To Change Address In Google AdSense?
This might have troubled you a bit but don’t worry, we’ll tell you exactly how to do it step by step. Google AdSense gives the option to change the address to its users. Let’s take a look at the process.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
Follow these simple steps given below to change your address in AdSense account:
- Sign in to your Google AdSense account by entering your email ID and password.
- Click on Payments.
- In the “Settings” section, click Manage settings.
- In the “Payments profile” section, click next to Name and address.
- Update your payment address in the “Address” fields.
- Click Save.
and you are done. This process will successfully change your address in your Google AdSense account. Hope this will lessen your worries about successfully receiving your next payment with your changed address.
Some Quick Tips!
- If you are new to AdSense here is something you should definitely know! Google will send your verification PIN from the moment you have $10 in your account. It is absolutely necessary to have $10 to generate your verification PIN.
- If you do not receive your first verification PIN within 2-4 weeks then you can request another.
- If due to any reason you are still not able to receive the verification PIN, Google AdSense provides alternative methods too. You’ll be asked to submit your identity proof to proceed. The proof should be a document with your name and address. Some forms IDs that are acceptable are:
- National ID card
- Driving Licence
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Statement
- Aadhar Card (for Indian publishers)
- Never guess and enter your verification PIN. Doing this for three times will get your account suspended and you will loose all your earning!